I've mentioned recently that 'The Duck' is going on hiatus for a couple of weeks. Although I'm excited for time off, there may be lots of cool and exciting news coming your way during this time. Nevertheless, here are few things you can do to pass the 20,160 minutes until we return...
- Continue to follow Morgan's Halloween Advent Calendar each day
- Check out the new items at BrickForge which are on sale now
- In a couple of weeks, pick-up the new Brodie and Military Combat helmets from BrickArms
- Keep an eye on Legoagogo and Shobrick's Flickr streams - my two best finds from September
- Peruse through our collected customization tutorials from the former Minifig Customization Network and the Minifig Customization 101 BrickJournal series
- Keep an eye on JasBrick as he reports about his time at The Great Western LEGO Show
- Look through my favorites on Flickr to see all the cool stuff we don't have time to blog about
- Keep checking in with Tiny Tactical to see when they plan on restocking their latest goods
- Go join a forum (or all the forums) at BrickArms, BrickForge, Eurobricks, or Fine Clonier
- Be on the look out for a familiar name in custom houses to make a triumphant return
- Most importantly...start a new building or customization project!
When we return we won't be coasting into the new year. Oh, no. We've got more product reviews, interviews, and tutorials already in the works. We will have official pics of Series 3 and Star Wars 2011, and we will have guide entries for them. We of the Minifig Nation will continue to march triumphantly into the future! Hold fast, citizen, you ain't seen nothin' yet...
Minister of Information
Ugly Duck Command Center