6/22/10

MinifigMaker Conjures Up The Death Watch

As you may know, I've expressed my hope for a Clone Wars Mandalorian Battle Pack for 2011. This started after the Death Watch storyline aired on the animated Clone Wars series.

Star Wars Clone Wars Death Watch
Even if LEGO doesn't go down this path, we can still look to the customizers to make this a reality.

MinifigMaker's Pre Vizsla

MinifigMaker has designed this custom figure of the Mandalorian Death Watch leader, Pre Vizsla. Although not available yet on their store, he will come with a jet pack and weapon. One can only hope its his custom "darksaber".

(Via MinifigMaker's Flickr stream)

6 comments:

  1. ccccccccccccccooooooooooooolllllllllllll death wach mini fig

    ReplyDelete
  2. were did you get him

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^Ha! I didn't. This is actually a picture from MinifigMaker's Flickr stream. The good news, however, is that he does sell some of his figs at MinifigMaker.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mandalorians. if lego comes out with a mandalorian battle pack i wanna be the first to buy it. i aleady made a deathwatch base.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^I've seen the pics, and yes, there will be a Mandalorian battle pack sold in January 2011. I'm hoping we'll see the official pics soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm realy jealous!

    ReplyDelete