Simply create a town based vignette where you could display any of the 16 new Collectible Minifigs from Series 1. As with any contest, there are some rules:
- Build a vignette. A vignette measures 8 studs by 8 studs and has no height limit.
- A reasonable overhang is allowed to accommodate tree limbs or minifig accessories, but may not exceed more than 2 studs outside the base.
- This is a town contest, so make sure your scene is town based. Be creative, every figure in the collection could belong in a town setting, if you think outside the box.
- No minifigs are required. You don't need to own the figure you create a home for, and it will not improve your chances if you do.
- No clone brands or custom parts.
- There is no parts limit as long as it all fits within the vignette.
- Entries are to be posted in this topic.
- One entry per person. An entry must include a picture (no larger than 800x600) showing the vignette without the minifig you built it for. Include the name (type) of that minifig. Other minifigs may appear in the pictures. You may include up to 2 more images following the same rules. If you choose to take additional pictures, you may link to an outside gallery.
- Digital backgrounds are allowed.
- The contest begins now and will end on the 6th of June, 2010 at 0000hrs (GMT+8). Voting will begin immediately after that and will last 7 days.
- In the event of a tie, the Staff will vote to decide the winner(s) and all Staff decisions are final.
- Any violation of the rules will be subject to disqualification.
1st place: A choice of 3 of the new collectible minifigs from one of WhiteFang's complete sets.
2nd place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectible minifigs from that set.
3rd place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectible minifigs from that set.
Hmm...so unless you can score some figs before June 6th, it looks like this contest is mostly for those regions where they are already available. Nevertheless, it looks like an opportunity to have some great fun!